The Nimble CS-Series Arrays
The building blocks of Nimble’s Adaptive Flash Platform, CS-Series Arrays are technologically-advanced and flexible enough to meet the demands of any business-critical applications.
This dynamic platform is based on Nimble’s two unique innovations, CASL™ (Cache Accelerated Sequential Layout) and InfoSight Predictive Analytics™. Together, these included features create a solution that utilizes intelligent data analytics to provide independently-scalable performance and capacity, optimal deployment times, scale-to-fit architecture, and matchless predictive monitoring, management and support.
- Seamless Scalability Up To Enterprise Level For All Storage Arrays
- Greatly Reduced Data Center Footprint
- Optimal Performance (Up to 500k reported IOPS in highest-level cluster)
- >99.9999% Availability: Nearly 100% Uptime for Critical Business Applications
- Instant Backups
Nimble Storage CS-Series Pricing
Pricing varies depending on numerous factors involved with your IT solution. Though it is hard to pin down a generally-accepted specific price to report here, a call to one of our sales associates can get you the information you are looking for.
The more details you can provide on your project, the easier it is to quote what kind of numbers you can expect. Keep in mind the following aspects that will affect your solution price:
- What kind and how much hardware is needed?
- Total overhaul?
- Supported protocols needed?
- All-flash Arrays?
- Hybrid Flash Arrays?
- Data center size
- Storage needed
- Application Specifics
- Expected Growth
- Will you or your team install the solution?
- Will you need to hire an outside installation crew?
These High Performance Family Arrays are ideal for large-scale deployments. The CS500 achieves 5x the performance of the CS235.
Best IOPS/$ for:
- IO-intensive Workloads
- Larger-Scale VDI
- SQL Server Databases
- IOPS: 5x the performance of the CS235
- Raw Disk Capacity, Base (TB)²: 12, 24, 36, 48, 72
- Min. Usable Capacity (TB)4: 8, 16, 25, 33, 50
- Effective Capacity, Base (TB)²: 8-16, 16-32, 25-50, 33-66, 50-100
- Effective Capacity, Maximum (TB)2,3,5: 808, 824, 842, 858, 892
- Max Number of Disk Expansion Shelves: up to 6
- Base/Max Flash Capacity per Array (GB): 1,200 – 7,680
- Max Supported Flash with All-Flash Shelf (GB): 38,400
- Power Requirement (Watts): 600
Nimble Storage CS-Series Reviews
“So far so good. I had an issue with All Paths down, and Nimble was right there to help with support. It was so refreshing to have a company that is responsive and right there to help with a problem!!! In the end the issue was with VMware and not the Nimble at all. So far so good! It’s easy to use, install, manage, I can’t say enough good things so far! Thanks Nimble!!!”
Spiceworks Commenter, Mar., 2016
For specs & pricing on the other CS-Series family arrays, follow the links below:
Contact CTC Technologies, Inc. For More Information
Our sales engineers have extensive experience in providing SAN storage solutions for a variety of companies, large and small.
Our working partnership with Nimble Storage allows us to be familiar with the ins and outs of its solutions, including how they integrate into real-life, diverse infrastructures.
If you are interested in learning more or in starting the buying process, please fill out our contact form or give us a call at 734.408.1993.