With so many moving parts in your IT infrastructure, it can be a constant challenge for your IT team to minimize downtime and prevent IT disasters from happening. At CTC Technologies, we have the experience and the tools available to help you design a disaster recovery plan that enables your organization to minimize potential downtime, keeping your applications and data safe and secure.
Disaster Recovery as a Service Equals Peace of Mind
Your organization needs its IT infrastructure to run. Without it, you’ll experience downtime, and downtime means lost productivity and even worse: lost revenue. With our Disaster Recovery as a Service solutions, we can help prevent these situations from happening. Our customers benefit from our Disaster Recovery as a Service solutions in the following ways:
- Off-site backups– Instead of relying on physical hardware, organizations can now take advantage of either public or private cloud storage to experience costs savings and lowered complexity in their disaster recovery plans
- Reduced costs – Our team can help you design a disaster recovery plan that reduces CAPEX costs and hardware costs by eliminating the need of having to build and deploy additional disaster recovery sites.
- Flexibility – Combined use of public and private clouds our Disaster Recovery as a Service solutions allow you to maintain control of your IT while using the public cloud for targeted disaster recovery
- Scalable pricing – With our Disaster Recovery as a Service solutions, your organization can take advantage of our pay-per-use pricing model, keeping your budget at a level that matches your needs
- Easily deployable – With our cloud-based Disaster Recovery as a Service solutions, you can easily add remote offices and branches into your DRaaS policy with reduced complexity and headaches