Gain more than three times the bandwidth than any currently available SAN director. MDS 9700 Series Switches deliver superior performance. They can adapt to accommodate future mission-critical applications, massive amounts of data, and cloud environments. A fault-tolerant design and multi-protocol flexibility support non-stop operations and freedom of choice.
Features and Capabilities
Cisco MDS 9700 Series Multilayer Directors address the stringent requirements of large, virtualized, data center storage environments. They provide uncompromised availability, scalability, flexibility, security, ease of management, and transparent integration of new technologies.
Cisco MDS 9700 Series Multilayer Directors offer:
- Outstanding SAN performance
- High availability with fully redundant components, including fabric cards, supervisors, and power supplies
- Industry-leading scalability
- Intelligent network features such as virtual SAN technology, ACLs, intelligent frame processing, and fabric-wide QoS
- Multiprotocol support includes Fibre Channel, Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), Fibre Channel over IP (FCIP), and NVMe over Fabric