The HPE Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Arrays automatically predicts and resolves 86% of problems before you even know there is an issue.3
Transforms the support experience through predictive automation and Level 3-only support.
Holistic view across the infrastructure stack and resolves problems beyond just storage.
Simplifies planning with prescriptive forecasts into capacity, performance, and bandwidth requirements.
Makes infrastructure smarter and more reliable by learning from the installed base.
HPE Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Arrays are simple to deploy configure and manage.
Deploy flash on-premise, or in the public cloud through common data services across the HPE Nimble Storage family.
Seamlessly migrate data between all-flash, hybrid-flash, and multi-cloud storage.
Our timeless storage is your assurance of business value, no worries today, no worries tomorrow.
Radically easy to integrate with many ecosystems and has deep integration with VMware®, Microsoft® applications, Oracle®, Veeam, and others.
Flash Performance for Mixed and Mainstream Workloads
HPE Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Arrays have speed and efficiency for mixed workloads with sub-millisecond response and greater efficiency than other hybrid arrays.5
Write to cost-optimized disk at flash speeds through write serialization.
Dynamic flash caching accelerates reads even as workloads change in real time.
Assigns and changes the service level of any volume at the click of a button (“Auto Flash”, “All Flash”, or “Minimal Flash”).
Always-on data reduction delivers up to 5X space savings without performance penalty.4
Put Your Backup Data to Work
HPE Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Arrays have secondary storage that does real work: flash performance lets you use your backup data for development/test, QA, analytics, and more.
Reduces the need for full backups since native application-consistent snapshots and replication plus integration with leading backup software. Speeds synthetic full backups from hours to minutes.
99.9999% (six-nines) guaranteed availability. Triple+ Parity RAID tolerates 3 simultaneous drive failures plus additional protection through intra-drive parity.
Application-granular, FIPS-certified encryption provides secure over-the-wire protection. Enhanced data shredding is built-in.
Built-in application-consistent snapshots and replication. Integration with leading backup software. Deep integration with Veeam availability software.
1. HPE Six Nines Guarantee: https://www.hpe.com/h20195/v2/Getdocument.aspx?docname=a00026086enw
2. Based on actual customer data collected by the HPE Nimble Storage Support organization. See also https://www.hpe.com/h20195/v2/Getdocument.aspx?docname=a00018503ENW
3. Response times based on actual customer data collected by the HPE Nimble Storage Support organization as of March 2017. Efficiency comparisons based on a combination of technologies including write serialization, dynamic flash caching of reads, and the use of 3D NAND flash.
4. The HPE Nimble Storage Operating System (NOS) is built to improve the use of system resources including the CPU and memory. This enables the arrays to provide always-on data reduction without affecting the storage performance that is delivered.
5. Based on HPE Engineering performance tests versus the previous generation of HPE Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash arrays
Microsoft® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Oracle® is a trademark of Oracle Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
VMware® is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
AIX® is a registered trademark of IBM Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Linux® is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Hyper-V® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
SUSE® is a registered trademark of Suse.
IBM® is trademark of IBM Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Red Hat® is a trademark of Red Hat, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.