CASE STUDY: Fortune 500 Global Manufacturer Plant Migration & Wireless AP Refresh
This project was really multiple projects in one. CTC Technologies was hired to help its client of 20+ years upgrade several recently-acquired manufacturing plants in North America to match its rigorous company standards. While fitting each plant with new solutions head-to-toe, CTC Technologies also implemented Wireless AP support for all locations, old and new.
CTC Technologies, Inc. was able to achieve all of this, helping the project manager meet her multiple demands, without disrupting the mandatory 24/7 workflow of the company.
In this case study, you will discover:
- The problems that the company was experiencing.
- The goals that the company wanted to achieve with a Plant Migration & Wireless AP Refresh.
- CTC Technologies’ approach to assisting the company in engineering and executing the solutions.
- The results that CTC Technologies, Inc. was able to help the company achieve with the solutions.
“CTC Technologies was recommended to me for both of our projects because of our company’s success working with them over the past 20 years. They are very good at what they do, and Corey puts a lot of effort into ensuring the client is satisfied.”
– IT Project Manager Consultant
To see the results of our aggregated IT solutions for yourself, simply fill out the form below and we’ll send you a copy.