The Nimble CS-Series Arrays
The building blocks of Nimble’s Adaptive Flash Platform, CS-Series Arrays are technologically-advanced and flexible enough to meet the demands of any business-critical applications.
This dynamic platform is based on Nimble’s two unique innovations, CASL™(Cache Accelerated Sequential Layout) and InfoSight Predictive Analytics™. Together, these included features create a solution that utilizes intelligent data analytics to provide independently-scalable performance and capacity, optimal deployment times, scale-to-fit architecture, and matchless predictive monitoring, management and support.
- Seamless Scalability Up To Enterprise Level For All Storage Arrays
- Greatly Reduced Data Center Footprint
- Optimal Performance (Up to 500k reported IOPS in highest-level cluster)
- >99.9999% Availability: Nearly 100% Uptime for Critical Business Applications
- Instant Backups
Nimble Storage CS-Series Pricing
Pricing varies depending on numerous factors involved with your IT solution. Though it is hard to pin down a generally-accepted specific price to report here, a call to one of our sales associates can get you the information you are looking for.
The more details you can provide on your project, the easier it is to quote what kind of numbers you can expect. Keep in mind the following aspects that will affect your solution price:
- What kind and how much hardware is needed?
- Total overhaul?
- Supported protocols needed?
- All-flash Arrays?
- Hybrid Flash Arrays?
- Data center size
- Storage needed
- Application Specifics
- Expected Growth
- Will you or your team install the solution?
- Will you need to hire an outside installation crew?
CS210 is in the Value Array Family, along with CS215 and CS235, and is suitable for companies working with small to medium-sized IT teams.
- VDI Workloads
- Microsoft Exchange Workloads
- IOPS: Performance up to 15.000 IOPS in line with CS2xx
- Raw Disk Capacity, Base (TB)²: 24
- Min. Usable Capacity (TB)4: 16
- Effective Capacity, Base (TB)²: 16-32
- Effective Capacity, Maximum (TB)2,3,5: 428
- Max Number of Disk Expansion Shelves: 3^8
- Base/Max Flash Capacity per Array (GB): 480 – 1,200
- Power Requirement (Watts): 500
For more details, including information about expansion shelves, supported protocols and connectivity, download the Nimble Storage CS-Series Datasheet.
Nimble Storage CS-Series Reviews
“Repeat customer, since purchased all-flash array would highly recommend over and over performance, ease of use, great customer service.”
For specs & pricing on the other CS-Series family arrays, follow the links below:
Contact CTC Technologies, Inc. For More Information
Our sales engineers have extensive experience in providing SAN storage solutions for a variety of companies, large and small.
Our working partnership with Nimble Storage allows us to be familiar with the ins and outs of its solutions, including how they integrate into real-life, diverse infrastructures.
If you are interested in learning more or in starting the buying process, please fill out our contact form or give us a call at 734.408.1993.