What Can We Offer Your Business?
Installing Infrastructure and Structured Cabling is not an easy task, but with CTC Technologies, we take the worry out of your project.
We know a strong core backbone of cabling infrastructure is key to success for many businesses. The internal and external communication channels organisations use must have rock-solid stability. A properly installed cabling platform provides that.
Depending on your business needs, there are a variety of network cabling solutions on offer, all available in L.A. In order to plan for future services, we always recommend a minimum of a Cat 6 type cable. This allows for higher bandwidth and shields from interference. We also offer many other solutions.
Our Structured Cabling Services for Your Network
Here are a few of the excellent network cabling services we can offer you in Los Angeles:
- Cat7 Network Cabling: Designed for Gigabit Ethernet, we can install Cat 7 cabling wherever you need it.
- Cat6 Network Cabling: Supporting higher speeds and faster ethernet. This is the ideal backbone for high-density, high-bandwidth environments.
- Cat5e Network Cabling: For smaller businesses, Cat5e cabling is a cost-effective solution for providing network and internet connectivity.
- Fiber Optic Network Cable: We are experts in single and multi-mode fiber optic network cable connections. We can provide backbone connectivity at affordable prices.
- LAN Cabling: Proper LAN cabling is a foundational requirement of a solid network infrastructure. We can ensure that it conforms to industry standards.
- Server Rack Installation: Avoid the server room spaghetti trap. Let us properly patch, label, and organize your server rack cabling.
- Network Design and Installation: An exemplary network architecture starts with a good network design process. We can guide your install from start to finish with our expert network design and installation services.
- Data Drops: We can get connectivity to almost anywhere. Affordable data drops that are done cleanly, on time, and on budget.
- Wireless (Wi-Fi): More and more devices are utilizing wireless networking protocols. Don’t let your Wi-Fi become your companies bottleneck. From ideal access point placement to cabling infrastructure, we have you covered.
- Gigabit Networks (1000 Mbps): As technology advances, so do bandwidth requirements. We can provide Gigabit network cabling services from edge to endpoint.
How We Work
Every customer has very specific requirements that are relevant to their business, teams, and location. So, we assess every project thoroughly and listen carefully to what our client needs.
Then, we provide a range of network solutions that provide you with the results you want. We go ahead and install everything exactly on spec, how you need it to be. Finally, if there are ever any questions or further requirements crop up, we are only ever a phone call away to help.
We provide affordable, professional network cabling services all over L.A. and the surrounding areas. We send fully insured contractors to your premises. They build your Structured Cabling and Network Infrastructure to your exact requirements and in agreed time frames. We have a huge number of happy customers who are already enjoying the excellent networks we built for them.
How Much Do You Charge?
Network cabling pricing depends on your business needs and can vary from project to project. CTC Technologies understands that every business in Los Angeles has unique Structured Cabling and Network Infrastructure requirements. We build solutions based on those needs.
[Contact us now]
Know that Your Project Is In Great Hands
Our Cabling and Infrastructure solutions help IT management sleep easier at night, giving them the peace of mind that their project will be properly integrated into their IT infrastructure. Want to join our list of customers who are ready to begin their Cabling and Infrastructure project? Reach out to one of our sales engineers today and learn how we can plan your next Cabling and Infrastructure project.Get In Touch