Your wireless network plays an integral role in the efficient operation of your organization, and in many cases can be responsible for up to 71 percent of business communications. It is essential that your infrastructure can handle the specific demands of your business, both now and in the future.
Signs That You Might Need a Wireless Site Survey
A wireless site survey is an essential part of the wireless network planning and design process, but it can also help you to solve ongoing problems that are affecting performance and reliability. A wireless site survey can address the following issues:
- Issues with network capabilities and network traffic.
- Inconsistent connections. Is your wireless network experiencing downtime in specific locations?
- Uncertainty about how to scale your existing wireless network while ensuring it is fit for purpose and offers high performance and reliability.
- How to plan and design a new wireless network while considering factors such as the size of premises, the number of devices, required coverage, the current infrastructure and building construction and interference.
The Benefits of a Wireless Site Survey
From the retail environment to the corporate enterprise, wireless rules the world of business. However, to experience the best business benefits that wireless has to offer, your network must offer consistent performance. A wireless site survey can offer the following benefits to your business:
- Ensure bandwidth is adequate to meet the needs of your business and customers.
- Minimize direct and indirect costs to your business.
- Ensure the wireless network meets the security requirements of the business.
How We Conduct a Wireless Site Survey and Consultation
A wireless site survey from CTC Technologies is a crucial stage in installing or enhancing business systems and will take all factors into account. Our qualified survey engineers will carry out a comprehensive analysis that is tailored to your infrastructure and the needs of your business. Our surveys typically include:
- Expert examination of your wireless network, including a report that details our recommendations to improve connectivity and performance.
- Analysis of network connectivity, wireless coverage, and recommendations on how to configure your wireless access points.
- Reduce installation costs and avoid unnecessary changes or upgrades to the infrastructure.
- Utilize industry-leading tools like Ekahau Site Survey and Savvius Omnipliance and to deliver data-driven and visual insights into what is going on in your network
Find & Resolve Wi-Fi Issues At The Source
To find out more about arranging a wireless site survey and the many benefits this can bring to your organization, get in touch with our team today. We tailor each survey and report to meet the individual needs of your business and we would be delighted to arrange a consultation at your convenience.Schedule a Wireless Audit