What Can We Offer Your Business?
Whether you are planning a new wireless network installation or you need to analyze the performance of your existing network, a wireless site survey is an ideal solution.
Your wireless network plays an integral role in the efficient operation of your organization. In many cases can be responsible for up to 71 percent of business communications. It is essential that your infrastructure can handle the specific demands of your business, both now and in the future. We’re experts at delivering the wireless networking L.A. deserves.
Signs You Need a Wi-Fi Site Survey
A wireless site survey is an essential part of the wireless network planning and design process, but it can also help you to solve ongoing problems that are affecting performance and reliability.
A wireless site survey from CTC Technologies can address the following issues for businesses based in Los Angeles:
- Issues with network capabilities and network traffic.
- Inconsistent connections. Is your wireless network experiencing downtime in specific locations?
- Uncertainty about how to scale your existing wireless network while ensuring it is fit for purpose and offers high performance and reliability.
- How to plan and design a new wireless network. Consider factors including the size of premises, the number of devices, required coverage, the current infrastructure, and building construction and interference.
From the retail environment to the corporate enterprise, wireless rules the world of business. However, to experience the best business benefits that wireless has to offer, your network must offer consistent performance. A wireless site survey can offer the following benefits to your business:
- Ensure bandwidth is adequate to meet the needs of your business and customers.
- Minimize direct and indirect costs to your business.
- Ensure the wireless network meets the security requirements of the business.
How We Work
No matter where you’re based in L.A. or the surrounding area, we can help. A wireless site survey to check WiFi signal strength is a crucial stage in installing or enhancing business systems.
Our team will take all factors into account. Our qualified survey engineers will carry out a comprehensive analysis tailored to your infrastructure and the needs of your business. Our surveys typically include:
- Expert examination of your wireless network, including a report that details our recommendations to improve connectivity and performance.
- Analysis of network connectivity, wireless coverage, and recommendations on how to configure your wireless access points.
- Reduce installation costs and avoid unnecessary changes or upgrades to the infrastructure.
- Utilize industry-leading tools like Ekahau Site Survey and Savvius Omnipliance and to deliver data-driven and visual insights into what is going on in your network
Our fully insured and highly-trained team of Network Engineering, WiFi Auditing and WiFi Installation experts is the best. We’re ready to improve your systems and network speeds.
Find out more about arranging a wireless site survey in Los Angeles. To leverage the many benefits this can bring to your organization, get in touch with our team today. We tailor each survey and report to meet the individual needs of your business. We would be delighted to arrange a consultation at your convenience.
How Much Do You Charge?
Our Wireless Network Site survey pricing depends on your business needs and can vary from project to project. CTC Technologies understands that every business in L.A. has unique Network Infrastructure requirements. We build solutions based on those needs.
Know that Your Project Is In Great Hands
Our Cabling and Infrastructure solutions help IT management sleep easier at night, giving them the peace of mind that their project will be properly integrated into their IT infrastructure. Want to join our list of customers who are ready to begin their Cabling and Infrastructure project? Reach out to one of our sales engineers today and learn how we can plan your next Cabling and Infrastructure project.Get In Touch