Join us as the engineers from CTC Technologies and LiveAction show you how to diagnose, fix, and prevent the most common wireless networking issues affecting enterprise NetOps teams today.
Attend our two-hour hands-on workshop and learn about how NetOps teams are leveraging packet capture analysis to solve their biggest wireless networking issues faster, enabling them to make their wireless network management operations simpler. We'll cover major issues like:
- Slow wireless speeds - a basic issue that still lingers, and makes up a large percentage of many user complaints
- Wireless connectivity, but no Internet connection – we all still experience this on a routine basis
- Poor quality and/or dropped connections for voice or video – Real-time protocols, combined with wireless roaming, create difficult troubleshooting scenarios
What you will get, as an attendee: The knowledge, processes, and tools you can bring back and apply to your network today.
- Part 1: Tools - We will provide a thorough overview of LiveAction and show you how to effectively measure, analyze, and diagnose wireless networking issues.
- Part 2: Hands-On Troubleshooting - Attendees will leverage a series of live troubleshooting and resolution exercises for common wireless issues in larger networks.
- Part 3: Ongoing Management - Find out how other NetOps are gaining real-time and continuous insights of network traffic through a demo of LiveAction's LiveNX.
Lunch and a special gift will be provided to all attendees, courtesy of CTC Technologies and LiveAction.